2. The administrator of your personal data is Polipak Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Środa Wielkopolska, ul. Harcerska 16, 63-000, VAT EU: PL7861007728, KRS: 0000233546, e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The processing of your personal data is based on article 6 of the GDPR and for marketing purposes. The Personal Data Administrator relies on a legally legitimate interest, which is responding to received inquiries via the contact form, website analytics and using the information obtained to profile marketing activities.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years until the use of marketing opportunities and analysis of data needed to run a business or to appeal compatible with the processing of personal data.
6. User rights:
The user has the right to withdraw consent to process data at any time. Personal data will be processed until canceled.
Please use browser settings in case of objection against profiling.
7. Please contact the Personal Data Administrator in case of questions regarding the processing of personal data.
1. The website collects automatically only information contained in cookie files.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the user’s end device. They are intended for using website pages. Cookie files contain the name of the website from which they originate, a unique number and storage time on the end device.
3. The operator of the Polipak.com.pl website is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to:
– tailor the contents of websites to user’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites.
– prepare statistics, which help understand how users use websites which in turn makes possible to improve the structure and contents of websites. Cookie files are not used to personally identify the user. Statistics are also used to assesment of the websites popularity.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the browser settings to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers automatically accept the saving of files (cookies) in the end device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed in the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in the menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.